Jan 19, 2012

Getting Better I Think:-)

Since my husband bought a dslr camera, I spent hours figuring out hot to use it and how to edit pictures using photoshop element. There are so many frustrations before I finally figured it out. The picture above is one of my work, I asked my friend if I can use his son's picture for editing pictures and this is what I made. I kind of proud myself because I think I did a pretty good job on editing the picture using the pse6. I wish I had lightroom for editing pictures but I have to save up first and then maybe buy one in the the future. Right now, there are so many things that I wanted to buy, like new lens in my camera. Anyway, there are still lots of things to learn and I am working on it :-)

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs