Feb 2, 2011

Designer Bridesmaid Dresses

I’ve been browsing for designer bridesmaid dresses for days now and finally found the one that I like. I hope my younger sister will like it too. She will be getting married in two months and she asked me to look for bridesmaids dresses. I am very excited when she asked me to do it because I never got a chance to do this kind of stuff on my wedding day. My husband bought a wedding dress for me but I was not able to wear it because my wedding was unplanned and unexpected. The wedding dress that my husband bought was already passed on to my younger sister and I cannot wait to see her wearing that dress. The style that I picked online for her bridesmaid is very simple yet elegant; it matched the wedding’s theme and her wedding dress. If you are curious how it looks like, you can click the attached link of this post. It’s a green tea strapless full-length dress, you check it out and tell me what you think.

3 comments:

Paulie said...

Hi Jessel! My wife says the dress looks cute. I find it fashionable as well. We had our wedding a few months ago and our friends bought some really classy bridesmaid dresses backless dresses that looked great. Check out that link and see if there's anything you'd like :)

Have fun at the wedding and send your sis my best wishes!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs