Feb 18, 2011

I'm Desperate!

I am considering of using acne cream to get rid my acne finally. After my Tympanoplasty surgery, I suffered from hormonal changes due to the medicine that they are using while undergoing the surgery. Pimples beginning to appeared three weeks after the surgery. At first, I though it was only temporary and will disappear soon but it’s been two months already since the pimples appearance and I still has it. It mostly in my left chick where close to the ear. I don’t know what is really the reason behind this horrible skin problem but I am very desperate to get rid my acne. Right now, I am still looking for the best acne products and hopefully I can get the one that will solve my skin problem because I will be going home soon to meet my family back home and I wanted to look nicer.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs