Feb 25, 2011

I'm Lucky!

I cannot thank my husband enough for being so good and kind to me as well as to my family. He surprised me this morning with a pair of diamond stud earrings. I cannot believe when I found the box in our bedside table wrapped in a white ribbon. I thought it’s a wrist watch or something. The earrings are just so stunning and sophisticated; this is my first time receiving a diamond earrings. I wanted an earring like this for quite sometime now but I did not bug my husband because I know how expensive they are. However, this morning, my wish came true! I did not know that he has been saving to buy the earrings. He said, it’s his present for our wedding anniversary. To you my dear husband, thank you for you completed my life. I love you.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs