Feb 18, 2011

Sleeping Pills

Just recently, I am having a hard time falling sleep due to our upcoming vacation trip. I got too excited that makes me awake most of the night, I cannot stop thinking myself being in my home town, meeting my family, relatives and friends while eating the foods that I have been craving for a very long time. I am considering of taking sleeping pills because I cannot take it anymore. My head is spinning around and I don’t have enough strength to take care my family. Plus I don’t want to go home and meet my family looking like a sick person. I need to look fresh and healthy. I already placed my order online and hopefully it will get here soon to I can get my full night sleep again.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs