Feb 18, 2011

New Laptop For Me!

After few months of patience, I can finally disregard the old laptop of mine. This is a four-year-old laptop and I seriously need to upgrade this one for my work online. I don’t mind using old laptop as long as it works perfectly but the one that I am using right now, is always shutting down for no reason. Jason was already checking some custom laptops online and he promised to buy one tomorrow. He said, it is my early present for our wedding anniversary. I am very excited right now because I never thought he would buy one for me since we are in a tight budget. He must have loved me that much!
Anyway, I need to get going now and finish my errands before hubby gets home and oh yeah, if you can give me any suggestion on what laptop is best to buy today, I would really appreciate it, thank you!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs