Mar 4, 2011

Delta Faucets

I told Jason to replace our guest bathroom sink and buy the Delta faucets. I wanted to have a presentable bathroom for our guest. Last week, he replaces our toilet and I am very happy with it because the one he got is a push button, it’s huge yet it saved us some water. I also want to change the paint but Jason said, I have to wait for my mother in-law so we can do it together and pick the color together. She is good when it comes to house decoration. My goal for this year is to redecorate the bathroom and then when my son is old enough to handle fragile things, I am going to put back all our decoration that has been hid in the shop. My husband took all our decoration just before my son was born and I am hoping to bring them back maybe this summer.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs