Mar 25, 2011

Malibu Rehab Treatment

I am watching a documentary last night about teenagers who are addicted to drugs and alcohol. It was a very sad moment for me because my family is experiencing the same thing with my older brother. My parents worked hard to help him back on his feet and it took them long years before he finally get over with his addiction. It was hard for them because at that time, we do not have rehab centers in our place yet. Unlike today, you can go to any rehab centers and can get professional help anywhere, like malibu rehab treatment centers.
I cannot imagine myself being in the same situation. The documentary that I watched last night really helps me on how to become a better mother to my two-year-old boy. I know time will come; he’ll meet friends that can lead him to wrong direction but I am all prepared with all the possible precautions and with the help of God, I trusts that he’ll grow up right.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs