Mar 25, 2011

I Am Happy For My Husband

My husband recently got hurt, he torn his bicep and he is now in recuperation and is going to physical therapy to re-strengthen his arms, this is a wonderful opportunity for him to get back on shape and build some muscles. He actually considering of taking some muscles supplement and currently looking for the best muscle building supplement. It has been a week since his exercise and he is very excited to start working his body out again. I am also very happy that he decides to go on therapy because I am so worried that he might get discourage and will not do physical exercise, not that I don’t like him when he gain weight, it’s just that I wanted him to start using his strength again and play with our son.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs