Mar 1, 2011

For Business Owner

My older sister who is running a business right now is asking me to buy her an ebooks and look for information about employee handbook template. I am not familiar of what she is asking but I will ask my husband to do it for her since Jason is very familiar about income & expenses spreadsheet. She was hoping to have all the information next week, I hope Jason will be able to spare some of his time and help my sister.
I wanted to learn about this matter too because we are planning to open a business when my husband retire. I was browsing online and found goldalliancegrp.com as well as their facebook guide page. I might sigh up at their website so I can get monthly updates about business strategy and information.
How about you? Are you currently running a business right now? Maybe you can give me some basic tips on how to become a successful business owner.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs