Mar 15, 2011

Travel Emergency

Last Sunday evening my husband twisted his left arm saving our little boy from falling off the chair. I felt bad because when he asked me to check his arm, I did not pay too much attention and I thought, everything is fine but after few minutes, his arm started to swelled up and he cannot move. We are few hours away from the hospital and there is no way of taking him to the emergency room because he cannot drive with his arm hurting and I don’t know how to drive either. Luckily we’re able to contact the travel emergency and took my husband to the emergency room. It was in the middle of the night but the ER is busy, people went to the same place because of their flu, good thing my son is not with us, otherwise, there’s a possibility of getting him sick as well.
My husband is scheduled for MRI tomorrow and I am praying that nothing is too serious and he does not need to undergo surgery. Because of what had happen to my husband, I realized how fragile our body is, and that, it needs to be taken care of. Though my husband hurt his arm accidentally, I am also very proud of him at the same time, risking his arm for the sake of his son.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs