Apr 18, 2011

Best Collection And Investment

My husband and I are thinking of collecting more gold coins as our investment. He wanted to buy gold coins last year but ended up buying a new car. He had a feeling that time will come, gold coins will be more expensive and useful than our money now. I do not know why he thinks that way but whatever his plan is, I believed, it is for our own good. We have several collections of silver coins that were given from where he works at but he is looking forward to collect more gold coins than the silver one. I also like to collect different kind of gold coins, I thought they are very interested and neat especially the coins from other country. The image and drawings in the coins is what I like most.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs