Apr 18, 2011

Riding Boots Is Ready

I am very excited for our trip this coming weekend. One of our friend has been asking us for three years now to visit their ranch to ride their horses and I am thrilled that we can finally go there this weekend. My riding boots is ready for a fun horse ride. I love riding horses, my family used to own a horse and at a very young age, I learned how to ride them. I am a little nervous though because it has been a very long time since I rode a horse and I am not sure if I still know how especially that the horse here is much bigger than what I used to ride. Jason promised that he is going to protect me and that is a relief because I know how hard to climb in huge horses. Anyway, I need to get going and get everything ready for this exciting trip!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs