Apr 28, 2011

Why Me?

It has been a months now since I am suffering acne problem in my left face. My skin is breaking out badly after my tympanoplasty surgery. I have no idea why but according to my husband, it’s a reaction from the medication that they used during the surgery or maybe my hormones is changing.
And recently, I am suffering hair loss problem too! I cannot understand why I have to suffer all these. Seems like 2011 is not a good year for me. My husband bought a hair loss treatment yesterday after his doctor appointment and I am crossing my finger that the shampoo will solve my hair loss problem. Sometimes, I asked myself why me? Of all the people in the world, why I have to suffer acne and hair loss at the same time?

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs