Apr 21, 2011

Chopped Show


I sent my application to Chopped two nights ago to be on the show as one of the chef competitor but I am not really sure if I am the best choice since I am not really a chef and never been to a culinary school but who knows?? maybe they will! One of my passion is cooking, I must say, I am good at it. I learned how to cook from my ancestors. At a very young age, I can already cook few dish. In my family, it is important for us how to cook since both my parents are busy working and there is no one else who can take care of us while they gone except my older brother or sister.
Anyway, I am also nervous, what if, if they will pick me? am I able to cook something from the mystery box in 30 mins? hmmm lets see hehehehe

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs