Apr 19, 2011

Songwriter Will Travel

Thanks to Jonathon Woods

I live in Nashville so making my career as a songwriter wasn’t too much of a stretch. I’ve always had a knack for lyrics and there are plenty of opportunities here in terms of songs being recorded, plus I get to stay in the south where I’m from. People have always told me that I have a way with words which I guess is true since I seem to be doing well! I love being able to work with an artist or a label on creating a specific feeling in a song, and I have a lot of flexibility as well. In a sense, I’m definitely an entrepreneur.

I don’t have to keep much with me when I’m hitting the pavement trying to sell which is a good thing since my car’s not all that big. I have a mobile internet connection through one of the wireless internet companies which helps me stay connected even when I’m on the road. I can’t believe my good fortune that I get to make a living doing what I love

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs