Apr 21, 2011

Every Store Should Get One!

I got so upset while shopping in town this morning. My cart was full of groceries hoping to get back home faster and yet the line is taking forever to get it done. The barcode scanner in the isle where I was lining up was broken and they have to do it manually. I am so disappointed because my schedule was already behind and there are so many things that need to be done before the birthday party for my son.
I wish all store had an extra barcode scanner just in case unexpected moment will happen like this morning. The flow of the line is very slow and everything is really a mess. I wish there is something I can do to make it faster but the entire isle was busy. Oh well, I am happy that I got what I need for the party and hopefully the store can fix their barcode scanner soon.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs