Sep 27, 2007

Have a wonderful day!

I feel so lazy today. Seems like i just want to to spend all my day in bed:-) But I can't do it co'z I have lots of things to do. House chores plus I need to cook food for myself! I just hope my baby won't be like her mom, lazzzzyyyy.. I am just lucky that my hubby understands me. Sometimes I feel bad co'z my husband is the one who prepared his food after work and sometimes he cooked mine too. But what else I can do? I feel sick when I cook something. I don't like the smell and of course I'm lazy hehehehehe. And since I am lazy so I think I have to write more tomorrow so I can sleep now hehehehehe. Take care folks!

1 comments:

Kero said...

Hi Jessel! as a way to show i am one of your biggest fan and for dropping me some thoughts even if you are busy, i have something special for you. Please click on

http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2007/09/somebody-loves-my-blog.html

and you will be directed to the page. A blessed Sunday to you..

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs