Sep 4, 2007

Being pregnant is not that easy!

I know it's been 3 days since I haven't post anything here. Weekend is family time and I spent all my time in my husband to our in-laws and yesterday I don't feel like sitting in the computer co'z I really feel sick! I still feel sick right now but I have to post an entry here and tried to forget my sickness. I must say that being pregnant is not that easy. You don't have any appetite to eat anything. You feel dozy/dizzy and wanted to vomit all the time. But I need to eat something for my baby. It would be good for me if I am in Philippines then it wasn't that hard. My main problem is when I cooked something, I don't like the smell of my cooking even if I like to eat it. If only someone will cook for me then I know I will eat. I feel sorry for husband co'z he is the one doing everything, laundry, cooking food,cleaning our mess while me is doing nothing. I don't want him to do that but I don't want to do anything other than laying in bed.I am happy that my hubby is a very good person and he understand me. I hope this feeling well end soon co'z I don't want to feel this longer. But anyway, in spite of all that negative feelings I am still happy knowing that I will be a mom soon. I hope and pray that God will bless my baby and that he/she's healthy.

3 comments:

Momgen said...

Hoy ok ra na. Gitag ta ka tua sa akoa nga blog... Tag about 6 weird things about you. Thanks Ingat....

Anonymous said...

hi there..being pregnant is not easy. I saw my friends and my sister got pregnant and they experience all that you experience.. but ok ra na. yaw worry...filipina too, like you..:)

Neis Family said...

I agree I really hate to be pregnant and I dont see how some enjoy it so much. Take care.

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs