Aug 31, 2007

Happy Weekend

There’s a big fair in town tonight as what my husband said but when I asked him what’s in that fair, he just answered to me” you will know tonight”. I really don’t have any idea what’s going on but hopefully I won’t feel sick when we will go there. I woke up this morning with my mother in-laws voice, she called me and check me if I am okay since I feel sick yesterday, and that’s the reason why I wasn’t able to post and entry here. But anyway now I feel a lot better and I have to so I will know what’s in the big fair in town. Plus I don’t want to disappoint my husband. That’s all for today, and hope everyone will have a very memorable weekend. God bless us all. And advance happy Sabbath to all SDA’s.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs