Aug 24, 2007

Bizarre Foods In Asia


I watched this show last night were a person went to a certain places where he can find a very unusual food in all over the world and it was happen that he’s in Asia and showing all kinds of food stuff. I’ve seen lots of foods that people don’t usually eat. My husband feels upset in his tummy when he saw that person eating a raw heartbeat of a frog with blood all over. I feel surprised too knowing those lots of people in Asian ate very unusual foods like snake, bugs, worms, etc and take note, they ate raw, and they never cook it. They just add some seasonings. They said that it’s good for your health but whatever they aid I don’t think I can try eating at least one of the stuff they eat. I can’t even eat a medium steak, how much more a raw weird stuff! Ewww! I am Asian and I am proud of that but I don’t eat weird and exotic foods.
I am actually waiting for them to show about Philippines since that person visit Philippines too, but they didn’t. It’s maybe because they can hardly find unusual foods in my country hehehehehe. I know there are some people who ate exotic foods in Philippines too but I am pretty sure they cook it first. Well anyway, the show is very interesting co’z they are not only showing Asia’s food but also all over the world. Hope you guys will watch it too.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs