Aug 23, 2007

Hi guys!

Are you guys are fond of watching game show? I love game show so much, as if I feel like I am competing against the contestant hehehehe. Me and my hubby are just the same and we both competing each other but of course I always won co’z he just let me winJ we used to play all kinds of games as well, like cards, and etc..I always won co’z I cheated sometimes hehehehehe but I can’t beat my husband in chessL he is so smart that I can’t beat him but that’s alright. Well, our favorite game show is Family fued, we watch it everyday and if it is over we watch some other shows like survivorman or things which is interesting.

We always rent a movie too, in one week we rented 6 movies and most of the films that we liked is action, comedy and adventure and sometimes fiction. Viewing films is quite entertaining and you can also learned something from it. I think that’s all for today. See you guys later and please leave some message for me in my tag board. Thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a great resource.. I’m enjoying it.. good article

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs