Aug 22, 2007

being emotional

Today I watched a competition called “America’s Got Talent” hundreds of people or even more are tried for an audition and I must say that everyone has a great talent and some of them just trying to show what they’ve got when in fact they’ve got nothing and that’s a true courageous person, I admired those people. It’s quite funny watching it but on the other hand I feel sad when some of them can’t make it to the final. My weakness watching reality show is that I am too emotional especially when the contestant is crying when he or she was eliminated. There’s no way for me to be a judge at all….I easily carried with my emotion. It’s sad to know that lots of people are trying to be someone but they can’t make it.

Every corner on this earth millions of people got a talent; it could be a singing, dancing, acting, modeling, etc...But whatever you had you and me are both created by God with a very special and unique talent. There’s no reason for us to be hesitate to show what we had and proved that we’ve got something that no one has. It might not good enough for others but as long as you’ve done it with a better purpose and because you love what you are doing then you’ve got to show it! For those people who failed to try something new I must tell you to keep on moving and I am pretty sure that you/me have a fantastic hidden talent!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs