Aug 28, 2007

Lesson for today:-)


Hi guys, hope you have a very memorable weekend. Well, I have been busy and just got time to sit here and post and entry. Last Sunday me and my husband are busy preparing for Filipino potluck. He helped me doing all the cooking. I cooked chicken Adobo and jasmine rice. We went there 30 minutes early from the meeting time but we keep on looking around for more 2 hours but we didn’t find them. SO we thought that they changed plan and didn’t make it. So what we did we just do our own little picnic in the lake. The view is very nice though, its look like a beach. After we ate, we headed home and dropped in fruits stand to buy some fruits. When we got home I called my friend I leave a message about everything. After 2 hours she called me and felt sorry, co’z we misunderstood the address. She meant Deep BAY PARK not STATE PARK, that’s the reason why we didn’t make it L they keep on waiting for us too and when we didn’t show up after 2 hours they just started eating. She feels really bad that we traveled almost an hour and we are not able to find them.
What they did, they send me a bunch of vegetables and fruits and that’s good thing co’z then we don’t need to buy fruits and vegetables. It’s nice to have some friends here co’z then you have free vegetables and fruits hehehehehehe. My friend set another schedule to invite us for dinner but this time it should be only us. We will have a meeting again this coming December so hopefully we will be able to find them at that time.


0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs