Aug 22, 2007

Silverwood( Idaho)

Me and my husband are looking something for fun.and since my husband likes roller coaster we decided to find an amusement park which is nearby and we found this very nice and exciting one in Idaho "SILVERWOOD" . It is 4 hours drive from home. I've never been into a huge amusement park and I just feel so excited when I entered the place especially when the man is trying to entertain us in his different tricks about fire and balls and etc. I just feel so happy and exciting that I can't wait to try all the rides. Finally we came inside where you can ride everything and oh man, it is very scary co'z it's very huge, it was bigger than what i thought! I feel scared riding the rides for the first time but I was surprised that after trying all the rides I wanted to ride it again and again. I really enjoy all the rides especially this squirrel thing. It's fun when you squirl people and at the same time they squirl you back. The people who worked their are very friendly and thats a big bunos for me since I am a filipino. We stayed their for the whole day and trying to enjoy ourselves as much we can. and I must say that I enjoyed staying there and everythings worth! The price is not that expensive it is very economical. We got the price for $27.50 we got a discount from the hotel where we stayed at and for that price you can ride all the rides for the whole day.If you want more information check this site http://www.silverwoodthemepark.com/ . Today is the perfect time for you to enjoy! enjoy the sunny day and have fun with your loveones. Have a good day!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs