Sep 24, 2007

Plans and Things you enjoy!

Got this from Genny...

1. What have you done 10 years ago?
10 years ago, I am still in my high school year trying to enjoy myself and trying hard to be a good student:-) I like spending time with my 3 closest friends ( Alma,Lisa and Rosie). I have crushes but I don't have boyfriends at all.

2. What have you done one year ago?
I spent my half semester at school pursuing my nursing Degree and then half year processing my visa. I mostly spent my time in Manila with my family waiting for my visa's result and doing all the requirements.

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
I'm fond of eating junk foods like: Nova, Nagaraya,Lays,street barbecue and ice cream.

4. What are the 5 songs that you know the lyrics?
a. Seek Ye First :-)
b. I'll be there
c. Till my heartaches end
d. Carry my love
e. All at once

5. Things you will do if you'll a millionaire.
The first thing I'll do is to help my family to improved their living. I will open an account for my baby's future. Me and hubby will open our own business, in that way he doens't need to work and we spent all our time being together. I will support missionary work.

Thanks Genny for this wonderful tag, I enjoyed it alot!

2 comments:

Momgen said...

salamat Jessel sa imo pagtubag sa tag. ingat ug sige regards na lng.

Anonymous said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs