Sep 14, 2007

I'm 8 weeks & 4 days pregnant!

Yesterday is my first visit to the doctor and I am amazed knowing that I am 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant co'z I can't see any difference in my stomach..The size is still the same. I asked the doctor if it is normal for me to have that size and she said yes since I am very tinny and she also informed me to expect my tummy to pop out around 16 weeks . I am so excited and can't wait to see my tummy popping out! And the good news is, I have less than 4 weeks to have this nausiness,dizziness ug uban pa nga mga ness hehehehehehe. Ohhh boy, everybody want me to have a baby girl, from my in-laws to my sister in-law, my husbands friends and my friends and my family! but anyway they also said that if it is a boy then it doesn't matter too and that's a good thing because I really don't care if it is a boy or girl as long as the baby is healthy and normal! that's all I care..

3 comments:

Kero said...

Hi Jessel!!Congratulations on your pregnancy. You will make a great Mom!!! by the way, this is my other blog. i am reminded of your painting so maybe you would like to check out my latest post. and oh, can i add you also to my links? thank you very much!!

Anonymous said...

Perfect!Great! This helped so much! I've read a couple
rather confusing websites lately, this cleared up a lot confusion I had.

Anonymous said...

Perfect!Great! This helped so much! I've seen several
rather confusing sites lately, this cleared up some confusion I had.

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs