Sep 7, 2007

It's me Again!

Hi everyone, I know you guys are busy planning what to do for this weekend. But not for me, We don't have any plans to go anywhere co'z I always feel sick every time we our on a trip. I'm stuck here at home with my hubby and we mighht just do things inside our house, maybe watching movies or something. It's quite boring though but it won't make me feel sick and aside from that I love films. Oohhh I really miss Philippines especially the foods. I tried to asked my husband if I can leave for a month hangtod mahuman akong pangala but he feels really sad and that makes me feel real bad too. And I think even if he allow me I still can't go co'z I can't leave him. So I guess antuson nalng nako hangtod mahuman akong 3 months nga pangala...

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs