Sep 11, 2007

I'm Bored:-(

I woke up this morning late...I don't feel good in my stomach and feel dizzy. I wanted to cook something for my breakfast in that way I can eat well but then just thinking of frying it makes me sick already so I decided to just eat an oat meal..boring isn't it?? but well there's nothing I can do or else I will vomit if I force myself to cook or eat some other things! And the bad thing eating oat meal, I don't like it and it takes me an hour to finish 5 spoon...it seems like i'm on diet when in fact im not co'z I am too skinny for diet thing! I lost 4 pounds already! I hope and pray that my baby is still healthy and growing normally. They said this will only last for 3 months so I am really hoping everything will be just fine after 3 months without proper nutrition.. Sad noh???

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs