Feb 21, 2008

Congrats Ms. Malubay!

Did you watch american idol last night? Girls were the one who performed last night and I have been waiting Ms. Malubay to sing on the stage and finally after almost 2 hours of waiting she sang her song " You don't have to say you love me". She sang it really well and her voice is so magical and I'm so happy for her that she pleases all the judges inlcuding Simon we all know how hard to please Simon..if he doesn't like the way you perform on stage or even your outfit, he will really tell you in front of your face which is really embarrassing. I hope she can make it and be the next american idol..I like her personality, small but has amazing talent. Tonight is
elimination and hopefeully she's not one of them. I'm looking forward to hear more of her songs...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs