Feb 7, 2008

I like Pineapple!

Do you like pineapple? I bet you are, and so do I. One thing I like about this fruit is that, it’s so juicy and of course it good for the digestion of your stomach. It's full of vitamin C which we need it badly to stay strong and healthy. My husband don't like to eat pineapple before because it causes numbness in his tongue but since i came here, he likes eating it because I'm the one who peeled the pineapple and it terms of peeling it, I clean really good. It takes me a while to peel the pineapple because I always make sure I removed all the eyes and also the hard part inside of the fruit. The secret to not feel any numbness in eating pineapple is to peel is to well and make sure you removed all the eyes...( we call it eyes in pinas) hehehehe. Anyway, if you don't like eating pineapple you better start eating now, I suggest you to buy the fresh one and peel it by yourself. Adios!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs