Feb 12, 2008

I'm sick..

Last Saturday night, i have been hospitalized for 6 hours. I started to feel bad around 2 in the afternoon but I tried to ignore it co'z I don't want to think that i'm sick or something. We do shopping and groceries inspite of being sick. I didn't tell my husband until on our way home. I felt worst when we are on our way going home which is around 6 or something. I went to bed right away when we got home and hubby is the one who organized our groceries. But after 1 hour of being in bed, i felt worst. My husband called my mother in-law and ask what should he do, mom said that I have to take some meds but i refuse to drink it, afraid that it might affect to our baby. What I did, i took hot bath but still I feel the same. Around midnight, I can't handle the pain anymore in my body. My head is aching so badly as well as my body. I could even hardly breath and my body is so hot. My husband called again to my in-laws and they said I need to be in the hospital asap. So we went to the hospital midnight with my in-laws and my body temp is really dangerous for a pregnant women like me, its 104! no wonder why my head is aching relaly bad. They give me some fluids ( iv) for 5 hours and a tylanol and thank God I feel better after 1 hour drinking the meds. We went home in the morning since I feel better alreay. I'm glad we went to the hospital or else I can't have that treatment and my body's temp might affect to our son. Now everythings back in normal..I feel better and hoping I won't have that again..according to the doctor I am dehydrated that caused me to have fever..plus flu and fever is so rampant nowadays. Friends, you really need to take of yourself so you won't experience the same thing..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dai, nagkasakit diay ka? Ok naka karon? Ayo2x diha for the baby. Ako pod dai cge lang postponed ang induction process para sa akong labor. Instead naka sched nata to karong 14 sa feb, di napod mahinayon untils cguro makaanak lang ko ani dili induced..
Cge lang disappointed oi, di nako ganahan mao share sa ako blog regarding sa baby. Hulat nalang ko ani. Sunday napod kono, tawag doctor nako... hay day buhay buntis.

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs