Feb 15, 2008

Good Morning!

How's everyone's Valentines day? Oh well, as for me we went to clinic with my in-laws for my prenatal check- up and thank God that everything's normal with our little one. But yesterday is not fun with me because they poked me 3 times with needles because the last time they checked my blood sugar is slighty elevated so they have to do it again and they did it yesterday and it's really painful because they poked both in my arms! Hopefully my blood sugar come out normal because I don't want to be poke again waaaaaaaa! after my check-up we went to a resto and eat lunh together. Hang around in the mall for a little bit and then head home. It's pretty late already when we got home and no enough time to do online stuff! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed your valentines celebration...

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs