Feb 28, 2008

We might see him soon!

We just got home from my prenatal check up and so thankful that everything went normal regarding my baby and me. My cervix is not open yet but my baby's head was set already. According from our doctor, the head is pretty low already and by the time I have to deliver my baby's it won't take long for the baby to come out because he is ready and just in the right spot. My due date is on April but the doctor said that we might have it earlier since the baby is all set plus I got lots of contractions now. Now I understand why I peed all the time and why I'm having a hard time so sleep. I gained so much weight already. Before I got pregnant I only weight 70 pounds but now I weight 130 pounds! My husband measured my thighs last night and it shocked me because we have the same size in our thighs!! but i honetly don't care at all, because even since I always underweight and I will do all my best to maintain my size now right after my delivery hehehehehe. The only thing that bothers me now is my big fat belly because i could harly sleep anymore..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maayo kay hapit na ta ani mama hehehe. hoy naa ko tag nimo diri oh http://mommyko.com/2008/02/how-fast-are-you.html

Anonymous said...

Loe kogu blogi, paris hea

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs